Epoxy Coated Metallic Artist Poof
with Custom Stainless Steel Frame
© 2011 Harald-M. Lehnardt
Hawaiian History Collection
available in: 14" x 17" ESSF and 28" x 52" ESSF
Super high gloss (thick) 'epoxy-coated' metallic artist proof.
This high tech/gloss and metallic appearance creates an exceptional visual interest; the metallic substrate uses a
proprietary combination of film laminate layers that results
in a striking, three-dimensional, lasting image on an ultra-bright
background. Mounted on a stretched canvas frame,
Outside Frame: Custom Design, hand-made & polished Stainless Steel Frame with 1” spacers for separation of artwork and frame structure, ultra-modern and state of the art presentation.
• Metallic artist proof, film laminate, vibrant + stylish
• Super high gloss epoxy top coat application
• Custom-Made Hand Polished Stainless Steel Frame
• 1” spacers separate artwork from frame structure
• 21- days for processing + custom production